If you bring your laptop to school, use the following directions to gain access to your network drives. Make sure you are attached to the WDM-STUDENTS wireless network first. Passcode is all lowercase ”students”.
ON A MAC……
1. Connect to the WDM-STUDENTS wireless network, passwords is.. students.
2. Go > Connect to Server
smb://lrc-10/S-HOMEDIR$/userid where userid = your network login or user id. (to gain access to your H drive),
smb://lrc-11/Students$ (to gain access to the S drive)
4. Connect as registered users
User name is wdmschools\username (where username equals the user name that you use to log into school computers)
Password is the password that you use to log into school computers
Select the checkbox for “Remember this password”
Another option for Mac users:
For the H drive, you can type in..
smb://username:password@lrc-10/S-HOMEDIR$/userid (H drive access)
or smb://username:password@lrc-11/Students$ (S drive access)
ON A WINDOWS MACHINE…..
1. Connect to the WDM-STUDENTS wireless network, password is students
2. Right click on MY COMPUTER, select MAP NETWORK DRIVE
3. To access your H drive, select the letter H and for folder, enter \\lrc-10\S-HOMEDIR$
4. To access the S drive, select the letter S and for folder type in \\lrc-11\Students$
5. When prompted for your log in information, use…
wdmschools\username (where username is your name that you log into the school computers with)