To install the Printgroove driver . . .
- Step by step directions for how to install the PrintGroove print driver on your district or personal laptop.
To use the driver . . .
- Open up a document you want to send to Printgroove.
- Click on the Office button to open the menu, then click on Print.
- On the Print dialog box, click the down arrow next to your default printer and navigate to Printgroove POD Driver. Click to highlight that.
- Be sure to indicate what you want for page range, number of copies. Once you have filled those in, click on OK.
- The File Selection dialog box will appear with your file. Click on the filename to highlight it, then click on the Next button.
- **THIS STEP IS VERY IMPORTANT!** On the Driver Selection dialog box, confirm that the driver says Printgroove POD SERVE and then click on the Options button. Fill in the appropriate text as indicated below:
User Name type the username you use for Printgroove (it is the same as your network ID)
Password type your password you use for Printgroove (it is the same as you network password)
IPAddress type the following: printshop.wdmcs.org
Port do not do anything to this field
- Once completed, click on OK to continue.
- After a few seconds, Printgroove (the web version) will open up. You will need to complete the steps you have always done in Printgroove, except for uploading your document – you’ll see it’s already been converted to a PDF file and has been uploaded.
Should you have any problems – we encourage you to contact Laurie Heald in the district printshop.