Q. Is there a way to import certain types of events from the district calendar into my Outlook Calendar or do I have to add them one at a time?
A. Yes, you can download a copy of your specific events and import them into Outlook, here’s how…
1) Visit the district’s on-line calendar.. http://www.cimlcentral.org/g5-bin/client.cgi?G5genie=79&school_id=7
2) Select the category of the calendar that you would like to place in your personal calendar (for our example, we’ll use the “District Wide” calendar in our example below.) and click VIEW.
3) A new window will open and in the top right there is a download button.
4) After you click DOWNLOAD, the following window appears… select the CSV option and download it to your computer.
5) Last, use the directions from the following YouTube clip for importing this file into Outlook >> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pbcp3V09nUw