Each year on July 1st, the copier balances are reset and all certified and office staff accounts are erased and reset to the starting balance, which is $25. For more information on how the copier balances and funding work, please see the tech hub page for copier printing.
Google just released a new version of Google Sites that is now available to all staff and students who have an @wdmcs.org account.
Here’s what’s special about the new Sites:
- Just like Google Docs, the new Sites is really easy to use and allows you to collaborate in real-time.
- Sites look great on any device by default.
- Deep integration with Google Drive makes editing, managing, and sharing sites even easier.
By the way, you will continue to have full access to the current version of Google Sites on sites.google.com. And any sites created on the new product will continue to work once it launches to everyone.
Some resources to get you started:
- Go to sites.google.com/new and start a site
- Video on How to use Google Sites
- Google Sites Help Center